Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Smile & Move

This is a note to Chuck from Pearl-
I am a long time fan with a captial F of Auburn's and am grateful for having been connected to her. I am also thrilled with the latest news on your progress Chuck. Someone sent me this 3 minute video clip that I pray you will be able to watch in short order. From all I have read and heard- you already live this in your life and I couldn't help but think that the title was intended specifically for you!
In the meantime, I think if the rest of us could live this way more fully, it is probably the most effective prayer we could offer to restore you to your life Chuck.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for that, Pearl. Many years ago when I found a spiritual solution to my alcoholism, many complete strangers helped me and I made a little pact with myself to pass each help on to someone else. If someone stayed up all night comforting me on the phone, I eventually stayed up all night comforting someone else on the phone. Someone gave me $60 for groceries at a critical moment; a few later, I gave someone $60 for groceries at a critical momnent.

    As I contemplate passing on to others all that has been done for me in the last 29 days, I realize I will be committing the rest of my life to active, rigorous service. There's a rich life ahead.

    ReplyDelete