Friday, August 14, 2009

8/14 Message from one of Chuck's wonderful aides

Chuck,I was born and raised in Barberton and I have a lot of respect for you for the things that you have done for the city. You have been in my thoughts and prayers since I saw the article in the paper. I work at Manorcare as an STNA and had no idea then that I would have the chance to help care for you. It is so nice to see you improving so much. It almost seems like every night that I come to work you have been doing new things; walking and talking and humming a tune. I am praying for you and your family daily and look forward to seeing your continued improvement. I just found out about these online updates from a coworker and with working 3rd shift this is a great way for me to read about what I miss during the day and on my nights off. We all look forward to seeing your smile and last night you were all smiles. You are the kind of person that really makes me love my job and makes it all worthwhile. Good luck and keep up the good work. Have a good weekend and I'll see you on Monday!Auburn, You seem like a very strong woman and I really admire that strength. I only wish that there was more that I could do to help. (I am the one that made the bed with both of you in it if you remember that) You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. Stay strong.Kali Derr

No comments:

Post a Comment