Monday, August 31, 2009

8/31 Post from Edwin Shaw therapist

Hi, My name is Christine Bailey and I work at Edwin Shaw in the Recreational Therapy (RT) Dept. My Mom, Betty, met a family member [Auburn] last night at McDonald's posting to this blog and sent me the account. I was wanting you to know that although we don't have WiFi, we do have internet access in the R.T. room and allow people to plug in their laptops to our internet, or just use our computer, so Chuck can have access to all these wonderful comments and post some himself. We are open M-F and some Saturdays, but the nursing supervisor can let you in during the weekend, when we are not there.Your family will be in my prayers as Chuck moves ever forward in his recovery.God bless you all! Christine

"Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the LORD delivers him out of them all." Psalm 34:19

[How could I forget to mention that Chuck and I spent time in RT today painting figurines as well as looking over the blog. Auburn]

No comments:

Post a Comment