Monday, September 14, 2009

9/14 I would welcome any full-time work with benefits

I heard there were some housekeeping positions at Summa Hospitals paying a decent hourly wage and benefits. I will jump on something like this the moment Chuck can do without me for 8-9 hours at a time.

Are you listening Barberton? Akron?

Minute resume:
Trench advocate, organizer, nurse, speech and physical therapist, housekeeper July 1 to present
H.S. English teacher (rural, suburban, inner city) 6 years
College Writing, Lit and ESL instructor 8 years
National Marketing and Sales rep (helped grow an Ann Arbor start up from 3 million to 9 million in 3 years) 3 years
Church Outreach professional (programs to reach and retain new populations: arts, leadership, discipleship)

Plus I sing, play piano, perform a one-woman show, cook a fair chili.

Someone would do well to snap me up.

I'd be one highly educated, grateful housekeeper.

I'm thinking October. Help me out, friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment