Tuesday, September 8, 2009

9/8 Jean's visit

Chuck -
It was great to have a real conversation with you and you were a whiz at the Bible game! I named a Biblical name and you told me if the person was identified with the Old or New Testament. You even got the tricky ones - 10 out of 10 correct! I will have a harder list to challenge you with next time I visit. And when I asked you if your sister Nea's real name was Neopolitan - like the ice cream, you were able to tell me that neopolitan icecream was made up of chocolate, vanilla and strawberry, so that sweet tooth memory is still intact for sure.

I was glad to see that you enjoyed playing cards - it is a good way to pass the time. Tomorrow I will encourage all the auxiliary ladies to log onto this blog and keep up to date with your news. God Bless! ---Jean Hamed

No comments:

Post a Comment